“External Religious Worship that is pure and unblemished in the sight of God the father is to visit and help and care for the orphans and widows in their afflictions and need, to keep oneself unspotted and contaminated from the world” (James 1:27)
REDEMPTION CHILDREN’S HOME is a non-governmental organization based in Damongo in the West Gonja District of the Northern Region of Ghana. It was founded and established by Rev. Abraham Saaka Lermu in 2004 and got registered with the Registry General Department of Ghana in June 2006.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To offer orphaned, abandoned and destitute children love, home, family and education regardless of their race, social and religious background.
- To prepare the children to become self-reliant, independent thinking individuals, thus therefore making them positive and active members of the society.
- To provide good dietary nutrition, health and medical care and a clean hygienic environment in which they can live and grow.
- To bring the children up under the love of God so that they can grow to honor and respect themselves and other people.
- To provide care and support for children living with HIV/AIDS.
- Orphaned children
- Abandoned children
- Destitute children
- Victims of HIV/AIDS
- Abused children
- Street children